Dr. Gregory Sahagian, MD
Neurologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  All-Around Great Experience for Many Years  |  show details
Jul 3rd, 2013

Dr. Sahagian has been my neurologist treating my seizure disorder since 2002. As anyone with a chronic illness knows, issues will arise when you least expect it, and he is always there for me. When I was without insurance briefly, he charged me a reduced fee for two visits and he has worked with the DMV to help me with driver's license issues. His staff is knowledgeable and friendly and my overall experience has always been top notch.

|  I've been to many and none can compare to Dr. Sahagian  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2013

I have traveled around the country to find a good neurologist and finally found the best one in my own back yard. Dr. Sahagian is knowledgeable and willing to learn from his patients. He cares & makes me feel that I have a great support team to help in whatever way possible as my musculoskeletal progresses.

|  horrible doctor  |  show details
by jamie on Mar 22nd, 2013

horrible doctor.

|  best neurologist out there : )  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2013

Dr Sahagian is a wonderful doctor...great sense of humor, intelligent, kind, and caring! Performs a really thorough exam... Leaves no stones unturned...he listened patiently as i described my symptoms...i never felt rushed...a true professional! It's ashame he doesn't practice internal medicine or else I'd be first in line to have him as my primary care doc ! Go to him... You will not be disappointed ! Thanks Dr. S for all you do! we need more doctors like you : )

|  For your considertion  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

Simply stated Dr. Sahagian is terrific!He explains things thoroughly, he has a wonderful bedside manner, and he does not leave a stone unturned. I went to Dr. Sahagian for balancing issues. He tested me extensively in his office and he also ordered an MRI on my brain. In passing, I mentioned that I was experiencing terrible pain in my lower back. I also told him I had been going to the chiroprator for 3 months but got no relief. He said, "while we have you taking an MRI on your brain I will also have them take an MRI of your lower back." Hadn't he taken my situation seriously and just dismissed it as arthritis, I could hava lost use of my kidney. The MRI caught a picture of my kidney and it was noted that there was a blockage in my ureter. I was subquently refered to a urologist and he performed surgery to correct the problem. I will be forever thankful to Dr. Sahagian. He's the best!

Doctor's Response

I appreciate your kind words! Thank you!

|  A trusting and caring doctor.  |  show details
by kedaso on Jun 20th, 2009 on kudzu.com

He is a doctor who LISTENS to you, and understands your problems, then tries to allieve any pain, and tries to help the problems with your disease. He is a VERY good neurologist, specializing in neuro-muscular problems and diseases. He has a very good assistant, Karen, too. A very good doctor, who you can trust what he tells you.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  Best in Town!  |  show details
by JeannieV01 on May 29th, 2008 on kudzu.com

If you want a doctor (and staff) that treats you like their only patient this is the man to see. He gives outstanding patient care and really listens to what you tell him. He returns calls quickly and is wonderful at working you in when unexpected things come up. He's friendly and professional. Wonderful person and doctor!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com