A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Samano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Samano, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Samano graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Samano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Kissimmee
- Florida Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Samano DO and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Samano practice?
- Dr. Gregory Samano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Samano practices Family Medicine near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Smyrna Beach, FL.
See Winter Park Family Physicians.