A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sambuchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sambuchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sambuchi, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sambuchi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sambuchi has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory D Sambuchi MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Sambuchi practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sambuchi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sambuchi practices Neurology near Niagara Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lewiston, NY and North Tonawanda, NY.
See Niagara Falls Neurologists.