A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sandman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sandman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sandman
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sandman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sandman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandman graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Sandman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Anthony Sandman MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Sandman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sandman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sandman practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rockford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Pulmonologists.