A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sarkisian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sarkisian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarkisian
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sarkisian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkisian graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarkisian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sarkisian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Sarkisian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sarkisian has 15 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sarkisian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Middlefield, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.