A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sarkisian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sarkisian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sarkisian
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Sarkisian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sarkisian graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sarkisian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- St Vincent Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sarkisian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Sarkisian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sarkisian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sarkisian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Surgeons.