A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schears
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Schears Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schears, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intensive Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Schears graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Schears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Schears MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Schears practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schears has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Schears practices Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Anesthesiologists and Rochester Pediatricians.