A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schierer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Schierer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schierer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schierer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schierer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schierer graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Schierer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
- Galesburg Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Schierer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Schierer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schierer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Schierer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galesburg, IL.
See Galesburg Surgeons.