A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schreiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schreiber, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schreiber graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schreiber has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Schreiber MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Schreiber practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schreiber has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Schreiber practices Anesthesiology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Anesthesiologists.