A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schroder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Schroder, Comprehensive Bariatric and General Surgery in Richmond, Virginia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schroder, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schroder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Louis Schroder FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Schroder practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schroder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Schroder practices Surgery near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Henrico Surgeons.