Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schroder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Schroder, Comprehensive Bariatric and General Surgery in Richmond, Virginia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schroder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schroder, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroder graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Schroder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- John Randolph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Louis Schroder FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Schroder practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schroder has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Schroder practices Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.