A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schuchard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schuchard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Schuchard graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schuchard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Regions Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schuchard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPartners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Schuchard practice?
Dr. Gregory Schuchard practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Enid, OK and Saint Paul, MN.
See Green Bay Internists and Green Bay Cardiologists.