Learn more about Dr. Gregory Schumacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schumacher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schumacher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Schumacher, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schumacher graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Luther Schumacher MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Schumacher practice?
- Dr. Gregory Schumacher has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Schumacher practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Elmendorf Afb, AK.