A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Scimeca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Scimeca, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scimeca
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Scimeca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Scimeca, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Scimeca graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Scimeca has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Scimeca MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Scimeca practice?
- Dr. Gregory Scimeca has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Scimeca practices Ophthalmology near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millville, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Willingboro Ophthalmologists.