A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Searcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Searcy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Searcy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Searcy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Searcy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dale Searcy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Searcy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Searcy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Searcy practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Granville, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.