A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Searcy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Searcy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.More Education & Awards
Dr. Searcy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Searcy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Searcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Searcy practice?
Dr. Gregory Searcy practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Granville, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Searcy, Dr. Gregg Searcy, Dr. Gregorio Searcy