A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Searcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Searcy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Searcy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Searcy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Searcy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Searcy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Searcy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Dale Searcy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Searcy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Searcy has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Searcy practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.