More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Semancik
Dr. Gregory Semancik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Anchorage, AK. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Gastroenterology and Pediatrics. Dr. Semancik is affiliated with Providence Extended Care Center, Providence Seward Wesley Care Center and Providence Alaska Medical Center. Dr. Semancik has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Semancik has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Gregory Semancik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.
Dr. Benjamin Westley
Infectious Disease, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0 mi9
Dr. Laurie Montano
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Anchorage, AK 0.03 mi18
Dr. Claribel Tan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Anchorage, AK 0.03 mi25