A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Semancik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Semancik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Semancik, MD is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Semancik graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Semancik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory John Semancik MD is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Semancik practice?
- Dr. Gregory Semancik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Semancik practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Gastroenterologists.