Dr. Gregory Sengstock MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Aiken, SC

2.6

September 7th, 2016
Very rude
He was very rude soon as you came through the door side shaking my wife's hand he wasn't asking direct questions he interrupted my wife he was getting flustrated he seemed to be already not in a good mood he wouldn't allow was to tell him what previously happened while we were here. through my wife's Medical in her face ;wasn't helpful at all ;we were instructing him letting him know what happened 2 weeks ago to my wife, he seemed not to care! He was putting the blame on other doctors not listening to what we were trying to instruct him tell him everything that happened going on he stormed out of the room after letting him know that he's making us feel uncomfortable very unprofessional! And before he came in we were getting along with the whole staff like we always do laughing having conversations until we met with him that's when everything changed .do not recommend this doctor or what so ever find another doctor!!!

August 30th, 2016
Office visit
Very good Doctor his ratings does not do hI'm justice Very knowledgeable and kind I would say he is my first choice.

July 27th, 2016
Wonderful!

January 14th, 2016
Mrs.
This man should keep his eyes off the nurses and the ladies and put his thoughts into his patients! He is very arrogant, conceited, and out right rude! If this man is who you are referred to make the trip to Augusta, heck drive to Columbia or charleston cause he will not give a answer and then he just smerks as if he had better things to do! Not at all what I want in a neurologist for my father!

October 19th, 2015
Do not go see this "doctor"
This "doctor" could not give a correct diagnosis. He stated I can tell you what you do not have to my family member. You do not have guillain barré syndrome. She is now at University Hospital with guillain barré syndrome.

March 23rd, 2015
Nice guy, but seemed bored by our consultation

January 16th, 2015
Very professional.

January 13th, 2015
He is not as described, he is much better than his rating

August 13th, 2013
Not a bad doctor
Been seeing him for years now and think he is an exceptional physician. He seems to be very honest.

August 11th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Sengstock's for over three years. I first came to see him when I lost vision in one eye and over the course of the next year he came to diagnose me with MS. What I really appreciate was his restraint and hesitancy to put me on any medication. I know that it's not kosher in the MS Society world to not be on meds because almost every doctor is trigger happy with their pen and rx pad. But Dr. Sengstock took the time to analyze my life situation (27 yr old newlywed who can't afford the high cost of those drugs) and was willing to offer alternative options until he deemed it absolutely necessary to take a pill every day. I appreciate a doctor who treated me as a person and not a guinea pig for a potential drug study.

August 11th, 2013
If you believe the poor reviews on this site, then you missing out on a good doctor. He is very ethical and honest. My care has only been excellent.

August 10th, 2013
Not Certain What Others Saw
I saw this doctor knowing his reviews ahead of time. He was prompt and friendly. He answered all my questions and even asked if there was anything else. He was able to put my mind at ease with a logical explanation and I did not need to have extra testing. I would say he is more than a 1.5