A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Senofsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Senofsky, Surgical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Senofsky, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Senofsky graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Senofsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Senofsky MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Senofsky practice?
- Dr. Gregory Senofsky has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Senofsky practices Surgery near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Valencia, CA and Lancaster, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.