Dr. Gregory Sepanski MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 29th, 2016
Not my favorite doctor
After an examination with this doctor I got glasses made from his prescription. I could not see well out of my left eye. I noticed that if I looked through the right lens of my new glasses with my left eye, I could see perfectly. I went back to the doctor for a re-examination but he was very impatient, disrespectful, would not listen to my problem and refused to change the prescription. I finally went to an optician and got the perfect prescription. I now have great vision out of my left eye, but I should not have had to endure the attitude of disrespect from Dr. Sepanski

August 16th, 2016
Great Doctor!
Great experience - felt very confident in his skills and it turned out I was right. Would not see any other ophthalmologist other than Dr. Sepanski.

May 18th, 2016
Best In Lee County
My family has been seeing Dr. Sepanski for over 10 years, husband and kids included. I have never found a more competent doctor, and really appreciate what he had done for me and my husband and kids. His staff is wonderful and very kind. And best of all, we have never had an issue with our account or insurance. Highly Recommend!!

January 1st, 2016
I have never been treated better! I highly recommend

June 1st, 2015
I suggest you see Dr. Gregory Sepanski for good, quality eye care.

January 17th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Best opthalmologist is Auburn/Opelika are. Very good with his patients, and and excellent physician. Staff is top notch!

January 3rd, 2012
Professional and Efficient
Dr. Sepanski was very professional. He was able to accurately and efficiently diagnose my eye problem, develop a treatment plan, and explain the plan clearly to me. He provided instructional helps and a free sample of the medication that was required. The staff was professional and polite. My total care time was 1 hour. I would recommend Dr. Sepanski to anyone in the Auburn/Opelika area.

December 5th, 2011
missed cataracts
After I got the new eyeglasses he had prescribed, my vision still seemed blurry. I made another appointment after a few weeks. When I told him that I was still having trouble seeing with the new prescription, he took offense, asking,"Are you saying I wrote the wrong prescription?" I said,"no, I am just still having trouble seeing."I saw another eye doctor out of town, and they found that I had cataracts in both eyes.

February 2nd, 2011
Does not listen
He does not listen to his patients. He is just worried about getting sued. I still see three head lights when driving, I still see the traffic lights from a distance and he said I had 15 15 vision.

September 14th, 2010
If it wasn't for Dr. Sepanski and his staff and the staff at Retina Specialists of Alabama, I would have lost the vision in my left eye due to an accident at home. I could not ask for better care and professionalism.