Dr. Gregory Servetas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Servetas?

November 21st, 2013

Will Always be Grateful

Dr. Gregory Servetas is a kind, highly skilled, knowledgeable and reassuring physician who literally saved my life in an emergency. He delivered my son and my daughter. I was proud to have him as my physician each time he showed up at the hospital because he is very professional, caring and honest about where things are with you, and he works very well with the staff nurses. I have been a patient of his for about 20 years, and although I am now far away, I am reluctant to select another doctor. I trust him!

September 29th, 2010

Wonderful Doctor - Caring & Knowledgeable

Dr Servetas takes time to talk to and understand his patients. I have never felt rushed during any appointments. During my first pregnancy I had horrible heartburn and at the time zantac was not approved for use during pregnancy. We discussed alternatives. Two years later when I saw him for my second pregnancy he remembered and told me that zantac was now used to treat newborns and was approved for use during pregnancy. He always seems to be on top of news in the medical field.

October 11th, 2017