A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Severson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Severson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Severson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Severson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Severson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Charles Severson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Severson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Severson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Severson practices Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Pediatricians.