Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Sexton
Dr. Gregory Sexton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, SC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Sexton is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center, Palmetto Health Baptist and Providence Hospital. Dr. Sexton has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Sexton has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Gregory Sexton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, SC.