A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Shadid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Shadid, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shadid
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shadid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Shadid, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shadid graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Shadid has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Ernest Shadid MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory E. Shadid practice?
- Dr. Gregory Shadid has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Shadid practices Psychiatry near Norman, OK.
See Norman Psychiatrists.