Dr. Gregory Shannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Shannon?

over ONE HOUR WATEwait

Posted on September 29th, 2017

appointment for 2p.m. 30 mln ask how muck longer ---ans. not much . 3p.m. how much longer? ans. not much L was in too much pain to stay LOOKING for gastroe. dr. HELP ln Missouri city &stafford Tx .

Worse Visit EVER!!

Posted on November 28th, 2016

I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Shannon to have an EGD procedure performed for an upcoming surgery with another surgeon. However, when I arrived for my appointment I was told that I had been given the wrong time and date, Dr. Shannon was in surgery. Therefore, I was asked and given a time to return later that day, when his surgery clinic had ended. When I returned, I waited over 30 minutes before I was called into an exam room. Once I finally was put into an exam room, his nurse had updated my history etc. I received a date and time for my EDG procedure, and was told by his nurse that I didn’t need to see Dr. Shannon and could leave. I explained to her that I had no knowledge of the how to prepare for the EDG procedure etc. So, I would like to speak with Dr. Shannon (Plus, they had taken my $50.00 co-pay). Once, Dr. Greggory, entered my room, he didn’t bother to say hello, how are you? etc. He did say “Okay, we got you all fixed up. Your scheduled for the EDG procedure. I’ll see you then. I’ve got to get back to the patients that have appointments.” At this point, I reached out to shake his hand and said “Hello, it’s good to see you, as well.” He hesitated, then reached to shake my hand, then said “Okay! Great!! I’ll see you in a couple of weeks, my nurse got you ready to go!” Even though, I was shocked, I turned gabbed my things and walked out of the room thinking, Wow!! He didn’t bother to ask whether I understood the reason for procedure etc. I immediately went to the front desk and requested a form to transfer my records. The Hispanic lady that had previously called to confirm my appointment the day before, asked me to wait. Once she returned she asked whether I would like to speak with the office manager. I said “I’m too upset to speak with anyone!! I just want a copy of the form or you can fax it to my home. I never got the form. However, his office manager called me before I reached the parking lot and asked “What can I could do to the fix things? Or whether I would like to speak with Dr. Shannon regarding the mix-up.” I said “YES!” I would very much like to discuss with Dr. Shannon what occurred today.” I never received a return phone call.

Great Doc!

Posted on March 6th, 2015

This was one of the most personable docs I have seen in a long time. He listened very attentively and helped me with a problem that I had suffered with for years. Me and my husband moved here from L.A. and we're referred to Dr. Shannon. Within a week we had a diagnosis and treatment has gone exceedingly well! After seeing several docs in California who had diagnosed me wrong I am so happy now to be with Dr. Shannon!

Posted on October 31st, 2014

Dr. Shannon is a great doctor. However, his scheduling staff and front desk administration are professional yet incompetent. As an existing patient, when I suffer from symptons of an illness doctor is treating me for I should not have to wait 1 month to see him. This has happended to me several times this year. Moving on to a new doctor.

Great Doc!

Posted on September 27th, 2014

I've seen 3 GI docs in the last 12 years and this physician is one of the best bar-none! He listens!!! And is very compassionate! His staff was also great!!! I waited 20 minutes beyond my appointment time before I was seen but it was really worth every minute! Love this doc!

Horrible Customer Service

Posted on April 9th, 2014

Dr. Shannon may be a good doctor but I would not know since I was referred to him but was told for weeks that he was still checking my charts to see if he could accept an appointment from me. Week after week. The staff would say he still needs to review or that he is at the other location with zero follow up and would simply tell me to call back. Customer service keeps a business or a practice alive. Very disappointed.

Posted on October 7th, 2013

Routine colonoscopy. Apathetic staff. They do not return calls or answer their phone. I was seen an hour and 15 minutes after my appt. time for my initial consult. No follow up by Dr. Shannon or anyone on his staff after procedure.

Great Doctor!

Posted on May 21st, 2013

Dr. Shannon is a great doctor! He takes time with his patients which is rare in this age of managed care. I was given the feeling that he really cared about me and my illness, which is also rare. I would highly recommend him!

Posted on March 19th, 2013

He is an awesome doctor who truly cares about his patient's well being. I have recommended him to others. He is the best, very knowledgeable and a true professional.

Great Doctor, lousy office staff

Posted on October 30th, 2012

Left a message on the voice machine to return a call, never happen. Called his office was placed on hold for 20 mins.

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Shannon is wonderful. Very polite and really good bedside manners. He takes time with his patients and will find out the diagnoses. I have never seen him rude or uncaring to his staff or anyone. Dr. Shannon and his staff make you feel at home and does everything to make you feel comfortable. The entire staff is very friendly. I couldn't have been sent to a better gastro and I would recommend him to anyone.RP

Awsome Doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Shannon has excellent bed side manners. He listened and didn't rush me as I was telling him the symptoms of my illness. The staff is wonderful and personable. I felt right at home and comfortable with all of them. He followed up with me after my procedure and was able to diagnose my problem. You rock Dr. S.