A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sheehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sheehan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheehan graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Sheehan has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital
- Wethersfield Health Care Center, Wethersfield CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Sheehan MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Sheehan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sheehan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sheehan practices Internal Medicine near West Hartford, CT.
See West Hartford Internists.