A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sherr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sherr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherr graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Sherr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- Melrose Area Hospital Centracare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Sherr MD and MPH is a male Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Sherr practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sherr has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sherr practices Neurological Surgery near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Neurological Surgeons.