A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Shifrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Shifrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Shifrin, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Shifrin graduated from Samara State Medical University.
Dr. Shifrin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Shifrin FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Shifrin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Shifrin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Shifrin practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.