Dr. Gregory Shifrin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Shifrin?

Best GYN

Posted on January 27th, 2017

I totally trust Dr. Shifrin. He is experienced, has great bedside manners, professional, understanding, compassionate. His main goal is the well being of his patients. Now, he added a procedure area in the basement. All state of the art. I wouldn't trade for the world.

Posted on January 13th, 2017

I really don’t write reviews, but I had to for this experience! Dr Shifrin and the entire staff are very friendly and professional. I have been a patient of Dr. Shifrin for over 10 years and can't praise him enough for all he has done for me. He could always exactly diagnose any condition or problem and help it right away. His professionalism and knowledge are exceptional. The entire surgery and procedures went very smoothly and Doctor was always in reach and present whenever I needed his assistance. He is not only great doctor, he is a great human being and fine gentleman. I can highly recommend him!

A+ MD

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I know this MD in 5 years and can provide only positive feedback.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr. Shifrin is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. He really takes the time to get to know his patients and their concerns. My husband and I were trying to have a baby for over two years with no luck. I went to three different OB/GYN's who all recommended the same hormones that did not work. Then I decided to try Dr. Shifrin, who on my first appointment set out a game plan to get me pregnant. One year later, I am very happy to say that I have a beautiful baby girl. This would not be possible without Dr. Shifrin and his care. He is very knowledgeable and passionate about his work and makes his patients feel comfortable. I couldn't be happier with the service that he and his staff provided to us. We are forever grateful.

Highly recommend Dr. Shifrin to anyone who is looking for an extremely knowledgeable and caring OBGYN!

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr. Shifrin is a knowledgeable and caring doctor. He is sincerely interested in his patient's well-being. He always made sure to put me at ease throughout my entire pregnancy. After each office visit, he made sure to sit down with my husband and I to listen to all of our many questions and took time to answer each one in detail (no matter how silly they may have been). He encouraged us to ask questions to make sure that we were comfortable throughout, at times spending as much as 20 – 30 minutes in his office just speaking to us. Dr. Shifrin is extremely passionate about his work and cares about his patients. When I went into labor, he stayed in the hospital the entire time checking on me every 15 – 30 minutes and even provided entertainment through his numerous stories to distract me. Even though he was already at the hospital for over 12 hours with another patient, he stayed through my entire labor making sure that the hospital staff was providing the care he would expect for his patients and controlling the situation if he felt that they weren't. Only after speaking to some other people, did I realize how rare it is for a doctor to do this. After many hours of labor, I started getting a fever and Dr. Shifrin recommend a C-section. When he said that a natural birth was no longer safe, I knew that he waited as long as possible and that it was a last resort because he knew how important it was for me to try a natural birth. He explained to me the reasons why it was no longer safe to continue with labor and I knew that my baby and I were in great hands. The C-section went well and as of now (a few weeks later) I can report that the scarring is minimal and the healing is progressing well. I would highly recommend Dr. Shifrin to anyone who is looking for an extremely knowledgeable and caring OBGYN that goes above and beyond for his patients!

PRIMARY PHYSICIAN

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Posted on February 18th, 2016

Avoid this doctor for any cost. I cannot rate him with even one star. He does not deserve it . I really surprise he still has his licence

Recommended an invasive and completely medically unnecessary procedure...

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I made an appointment to see Dr. Shifrin today for my annual Pap smear. I confirmed ahead of time with my insurance company that there would be no copay for this visit since it was preventative care. The first words out of the receptionist's mouth were, "You know there's a forty dollar copay, right?" Well, no. No I did NOT know. I called up my insurance company to figure out what had changed in the twenty minutes since I had last phoned them. As it turned out, I still did NOT have a copay, however, Dr. Shifrin requires an invasive and medically unnecessary sonogram as part of his routine Pap smear exam. And being a completely invasive and medically unnecessary procedure, my insurance would not cover it. But forty dollars would. Needless to say, I left. Do NOT come here for any reason. all this guy cares about is lining his pockets with whatever money you're foolish enough to give him.

GREAT DOCTOR.

Posted on June 19th, 2015

I'VE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR.SHIFRIN FOR 20 YEARS.HE IS VERY GOOD,GREAT BEDSIDE MANNERS AND VERY KNOLEGABLE.HE DID A PROCEDURE AND I HAD EXCELLENT RESULT.I'LL DEFINITELY RECCOMEND HIM.YOU CAN CALL HIM AND HE WILL SPENT TIME ON THE PHONE WITH YOU AND EXPLAIN YOUR TEST RESULTS.

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on May 29th, 2015

My wife and I are very pleased. Its our first child and he was there for us every step of the way. He practices medicine with his heart and truly shows his passion. Look no further.

Posted on March 25th, 2015

I first visited dr.Shifrin for a second opinion .... I am totally disappointed in him .... he brought me to tears .... he was very rude to me ...... this is a terrible doctor!!!!!And all I wonder how such a person could be a doctor ....... he is not a professional ..STAY AWAY !!!

Posted on February 25th, 2015

I LOVE THIS MAN! He diagnosed me with PCOS when I was only 17 and because of him I was able to have a child. He is thorough, knowledgeable and soo compassionate. He has amazing bedside manners and is very professional.