inactive

Gregory T Sholeff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 12th, 2013
Great doctor!! BEST I've EVER had!!

September 14th, 2013
Given a great reference
I believe I first started going to Dr. Sholeff's office in 2004, I personally do not see him often because I very seldom get ill. On the the few occasions that I have seen him, he has been professional, concerned and gives me the impression he truly wants to find a remedy for my ailment. My youngest son was diagnosed with ADHD & he was having a very hard time in school. When he was in kindergarten, I was looking for a doctor to help him with his ADHD so he could do well in school & Dr. Sholeff recommended Dr. Childress and I am so grateful because my son is doing well and thriving in school now.

March 27th, 2010
Awesome, caring doctor!
Dr. Sholeff has been my family doctor since he first came into town. He is the utmost professional and caring doctor I have ever known in my life. He also takes great care of my parents. I know for a fact that his care and concern for his patients is legit as I have seen this job take a great toll on his own health. Dr. Sholeff puts his patients health in the strictest regard and if he doesn't know what is wrong, he'll search until he can help you heal, no matter the problem or how long it takes. He is a really great person and doctor!