Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu. DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

Great doctor!! BEST I've EVER had!!

|  Given a great reference  |  show details
by Jl Rubinol on Sep 14th, 2013

I believe I first started going to Dr. Sholeff's office in 2004, I personally do not see him often because I very seldom get ill. On the the few occasions that I have seen him, he has been professional, concerned and gives me the impression he truly wants to find a remedy for my ailment. My youngest son was diagnosed with ADHD & he was having a very hard time in school. When he was in kindergarten, I was looking for a doctor to help him with his ADHD so he could do well in school & Dr. Sholeff recommended Dr. Childress and I am so grateful because my son is doing well and thriving in school now.

|  Awesome, caring doctor!  |  show details
by Kathryn on Mar 27th, 2010

Dr. Sholeff has been my family doctor since he first came into town. He is the utmost professional and caring doctor I have ever known in my life. He also takes great care of my parents. I know for a fact that his care and concern for his patients is legit as I have seen this job take a great toll on his own health. Dr. Sholeff puts his patients health in the strictest regard and if he doesn't know what is wrong, he'll search until he can help you heal, no matter the problem or how long it takes. He is a really great person and doctor!

|  Humiliation  |  show details
by agnosticthinker on Dec 11th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I stumbled upon Dr. Sholeff while looking for a clinic. First impressions were good and, as a new resident, I thought I had found my doctor. Boy was I wrong. My medical concerns were a little bit out of the mainstream and I guess thats what made him nervous, which is the only explaination I have for the outright hostility he showed me. If your concerns are straight forward and you put a premuim on youth and good looks in your doctor, I guess your ok but I writing this long after the fact, thats how memorable it was. P.S. - Ive never been a problem child patient. I couldnt have more respect for the profession and an extremely compliant in the office, which again is all the more reason for disgust here.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  show details
Mar 5th, 2005 on yahoo.com

Great Health care: This office has one of the best and most up to date systems and the kindest, most considerate staff I have ever been in contact in a medical facility.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com