Hematologist,MEDICAL ONCOLOGIST
Video profile

Bad bedside matter, interested only in concom show details Bad bedside matter, interested only in concom
by Paul on Jan 31st, 2013

I waited for two hours. The doctor dictated into his computer, hardly ever looked at me. Rushed me out without answering questions. Sent me $50 for follow up appointment that I cancelled. Not a healer.

Mar 22nd, 2012

Dr. Shypula has been treating my mother for years now. He is caring and gets things done. Him and his office staff are very helpful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this office.

Mar 20th, 2012

My brother had abnormal lab work and was referred to Dr. Shypula. Within one week we had our first apppointment and all necessary testing was scheduled and completed. He was diagnosed with leukemia and treatment was started within 10 days of our original phone call. We found Dr. Shypula to be a very professional, knowledgeable, caring doctor. He explained everything in a manner we could understand and answered all of our questions and concerns. His staff was very courteous and pleasant in a difficult time. I would highly recommend this Doctor and office to all.

Never going back show details Never going back
Mar 9th, 2012

This doctor is the worst! He's always late getting to his office. His waiting room is packed, and there is no privacy. He is an oncologist and his doors are left wide open while you are in the examining room. I've never seen such a thing. I will not be going back to this doctor!

Terrible Experience show details Terrible Experience
Dec 20th, 2011

He is not personable. He has way too many patients. I saw him every two weeks and every visit was like I was meeting him for the first time. The worse doctor ever. He only cares about money. I had upper respiratory infection coughing alot while on blood thinners. There is the possibility of the vessels bursting in your lungs if you cough too much. He listened to my lungs said I was fine then sent me home. I went to my primary physician and he said I had bronchitis and put me on antibiotics. I highly recommend another doctor. He charges $350 per visit and all he does is have blood drawn and says I am fine on his recorder even after I tell him I feel terrible. His staff is terrible to work with. One person in the office was very unprofessionable and impolite. She actually got in my face and started to yell at me. The worse place ever.

Jul 2nd, 2010

My entire family respects and loves him! The only downside of this doctor is the wait time. He is thorough, caring, and extremely knowledgable! His wait time only suffers because each of his patient's get the individual attention they need!