A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sica
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sica Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sica, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sica graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sica has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Sica MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Sica practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sica has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sica practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.