A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sica:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sica
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sica Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sica, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sica graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Sica has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Thomas Sica MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Sica practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sica has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sica practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.