A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Simpson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Univ. Hospital Of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Louis Simpson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Simpson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Simpson practices Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians.