A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sirounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sirounian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sirounian, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirounian graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sirounian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirounian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Sirounian practice?
Dr. Gregory Sirounian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, NY and East Meadow, NY.
See Goodyear Orthopedic Surgeons and Goodyear Surgeons.