A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sirounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sirounian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirounian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirounian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sirounian, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirounian graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sirounian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harry Sirounian MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Sirounian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sirounian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Sirounian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.