A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sirounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sirounian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sirounian, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirounian graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Sirounian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Hospital
- Arrowhead Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harry Sirounian MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Sirounian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sirounian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sirounian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Meadow, NY.
See Garden City Surgeons.