Internist, Infectious Disease Specialist (virus, bacteria, parasites)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Siwek - A negligent, arrogant Doctor!!!  |  show details
by I'm sick from Parasites & need help to get better. on Oct 9th, 2013

He denied having a symptom list, I have 4 different parasites, all the lab tests he ordered came back negative. For 2 years before seeing this DR. I've been coughing up thick mucas, at times vomiting from coughing up this mucas. different tests done elsewhere showed lung parasite. I requested 3 x's do a sputnum test, Dr. Siwek refused! Also, same 2 years soup like diarreaha, used to be constipated. I've acquired parasites from undercooked pork & beef, also shell fish. EDT tests revealed this prior to me seeing DR. Siwek. He threw the results aside, barely listened to me & stated I don't believe you have parasites. Upon later discovery, he inacurrately documented 3 of my symptoms, minimizing what I reported, yet neglectated to document some other symptoms i reported. Dr.Siwek was rude,he acted like he was taking notes, his young assistant was rude. DR. Siwek used his lab for tests. As I've discovered its up to the DR. to order particular lab tests to get positive results. Many parasite lab tests prove negative results. Genova lab tests are the best place to get results, costs $600.00. I found a Doctor who uses Genova but will only run the test as alternative medicine, my insurance doesn't cover alternative. Infectious Disease Control articles state 85% americans have parasites.Its easier to get your pet dewormed, then a human! To top it off my family DR. won't submit a test to Genova labs because their clinic isn't signed up with Genova. My family Dr. said yes, I see candida on your tounge, his presription didn't work & the lab tests he ordered came back negative! Now, its 3 years same symptoms, Plus! If anyone does IV oxy therapy, please email at mdeidrelee@yahoo.com or Genova lab tests. I'm about to pick up horse dewormer and seriously going to bring this issue "Human Parasite , Impossible to get treated." to CNN. Trust me folks, don't go to this arrogant, negligant DR. Siwek! I'm tired of being sick from parasites, parasites cause cancer & numerous disease's. Do your research, I wish everyone well.

|  show details
Mar 24th, 2010

Exellent doctor. he listened to me. His explanation was very clear.