A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Skaggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Skaggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Skaggs graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Skaggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Breckinridge Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gordon Skaggs MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Skaggs practice?
- Dr. Gregory Skaggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Skaggs practices Internal Medicine near Leitchfield, KY.
See Leitchfield Internists.