Dr. Gregory Skipitis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Skipitis?

July 31st, 2015

RN

As a health care professional, he is the best in town. Well trained and he keeps up with his specialty. He is hands down the best gyn surgeon north of Sacramento. I was high risk and he was wonderful. I needed a C-section and he made me feel very comfortable and was there for my family. He is very busy, but if you are a whiny, complaining patient, go somewhere else. He wont put up with that. Have your questions ready and I assure you he will answer all your concerns. He is a smart man! Thx u Dr Skip

May 1st, 2015

Best obgyn ! Love love love him!!!!

April 21st, 2014

Dr Skipitis is the only doctor I will go to. I've had 4 high risk pregnancies and he has helped me through each one with care and concern. He was also very compassionate and supportive when we had a miscarriage in between our 3rd and 4th child. His nurse is also pleasant and the front staff have always accommodated my the best they can!

February 28th, 2013

Once a year is enough!

It's always a poor experience so I'm glad it happens only once a year. Extremely rude office staff; however, the nurses are pleasant and professional. Doctor spends minimum time with me, perhaps 3 minutes tops.

February 20th, 2013

I started my pregnancy with a female ob and I had terrible morning sickness, I had lost 20 pounds and she kept saying it will get better. My grandmother referred me to Skipitis and he put me in the hospital at my first appt as I had severe hyperemsis I spent 5 days there... He was always understanding and informative, I wish I had him now that I am on the east coast he was a great guy tough act to follow!!!

November 22nd, 2011

Wonderful, caring, and informative doctor.

March 21st, 2011

The Best in Shasta County

Dr Skipitis has taken care of the women in my family for 30 years. He took care of my mother, me and my daughters. He has been there for us every step of the way. He is a great surgeon, ob and really "delivers" the best care. The previous post were unfair I feel. Perhaps if you know him as we all do and have seen him literally save a baby's life then perhaps you would feel better. He is busy for sure, but when you are good, people want to come to you. He is the most experienced ob/gyn in the county and I trust him with our lives.

February 16th, 2011

great doctor

I was high risk with twins..he literally saved my life and the life of my babies. He is the best and a wonderful person. He DOES care about his patients and the only time I had a long wait was when he was doing an emergency c-section..he does not like whiny patients. Would HIGHLY recommend him. He is probably the best gyn surgeon in town

January 17th, 2011

Rude, arrogant, not engaged in the medical process. Why does he still practice, other than $$

July 10th, 2010

beware

this dr will rush you and not listen to you he is nice but you need more then nice in a doc. he missed my diabetes my baby ended up in the nicu for a week due to blood suger issuea AND his notes on me were so poor that the hospital thought i had little to no care and i never missed an appointment!!! your better off at the clinic.

June 20th, 2010

Do not see him if you are high risk

I'm highrisk and am treated like a regular pregnancy. He is a nice guy but he is so overbooked. From the moment he steps into your exam room, you can tell his mind is already on the next patient. It is expensive to see a doctor these days and I would like more then 3-5 mins to go over my concerns. He has a great reputation for a surgeon.

March 25th, 2010

Good Dr, Long Wait

I like Dr. Skipitis. He seems caring and he staff are professional. Only problem is they seem to overbook. My last appt was at 11am and I wasn't seen until 11:50am. This has been an average wait time for ALL my appointments. One time, they took me to get an ultrasound, when I came back, they had put someone else in my room so I had to go back in the waiting room to wait.