A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Skuta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skuta
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Skuta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Skuta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Corneal Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Open-Angle Glaucoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Skuta graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Skuta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- St Anthony Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Skuta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Skuta practice?
- Dr. Gregory Skuta has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Skuta practices Ophthalmology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Ophthalmologists.