Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Skuta
Dr. Gregory Skuta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Skuta is affiliated with Mercy Health Center, INTEGRIS Baptist Medical Center (Oklahoma City) and St Anthony Hospital. Dr. Skuta has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Skuta has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Gregory Skuta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.
Dr. Andrew Bailey
Ophthalmology, General Practice
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi12
Dr. Shripaad Shukla
Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi
Dr. Stephen Fransen
Oklahoma City, OK 0 mi32