Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Beverly Hills Pediatrics PC
17877 W 14 Mile Rd
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
248-644-3920
Locations and availability (2)

|  Salon Owner  |  show details
by Souhayla Denha on Nov 7th, 2013

I am describing Dr. Sobol according to my last 2 visits, Dr. Sobol very smart and bright , super nice with his patients , I am very happy finial to find a good and smart Dr. Souhayla Denha

|  Patient  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

Disappointed with his bedside manner. Seemed disinterested and detached from my issues. Said there is worse things I the world. Regarding my diagnosis

|  Dr. Sobol and assistants were great, one front desk girl rude  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2012

I have Associates Degree as a medical secretary and many years experience working in doctor's offices and hospitals. There was one front desk girl during check in time that was very unfriendly to everyone and especially to an older gentlemen who needed to ask one question. I was shocked at her unfriendliness and unprofessionalism and was going to ask to speak to the Office Manager, but my appointment took over an hour and I was tired. If I need to see Dr. Sobol again and this happens, I will speak to the Office Manager. These front desk staff don't realize how much of an impression they make on the visit to see the doctors! I wanted to leave myself, but my trusted doctor had insisted I see Dr. Sobol. He was great and his assistants were also great! I highly recommend him.

|  AMAZING DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

After a four month nightmare of doctors that did not know what was wrong with my 3 yr old daughters thumb we were set up to see yet another doctor. We left the first appt feeling amazing after seeing Dr Sobol. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!