A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Solomon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Solomon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solomon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory W Solomon MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory W. Solomon practice?
- Dr. Gregory Solomon has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Solomon practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.