A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Sonnen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Sonnen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Sonnen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sonnen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Matthew Sonnen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Sonnen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Sonnen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Sonnen practices Pediatrics near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Rockwall Pediatricians.