A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Spielbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Spielbauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Spielbauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spielbauer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Spielbauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Spielbauer MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Spielbauer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Spielbauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Spielbauer practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.