A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Spielbauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Spielbauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Spielbauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spielbauer graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Spielbauer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Spielbauer MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Spielbauer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Spielbauer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Spielbauer practices Internal Medicine near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Brookfield Internists.