A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Spin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Spin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Spin, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spin graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Spin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- University of California Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Daniel Spin DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Spin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Spin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Spin practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Grass Valley, CA.
See Grass Valley Internists and Grass Valley Nephrologists.