Overall Review

3.4

December 1st, 2016
My Lifesaver
Dr Springett explained in clear but technical terms the nature of my disease and gave me a clear path towards survival. It was not an easy path, but together we met the initial goal Reduced my disease enough that I could qualify for surgery. My local oncologist gave me 5 to 7 months. Dr Springett said "lets try to save you". I am here 4 1/2 years later because of him and his team.

September 15th, 2016
Phenomenal physician
My mother has unresectable stage 4 pancreatic cancer. After meeting with 3 different teams whom all specialize in this disease process, we chose Dr. Springhett. My mother has outlived her prognosis of 9 months by FIVE YEARS AND COUNTING and remains in stable condition. This journey has been under the exceptional care, heartfelt concern, and expertise of Dr. Gregory Springhett. I will be forever thankful to him in explaining the hard and scary choices, listening to and responding to what we need explained and re-explained, allowing for both patient autonomy in the hard choices yet offering strong and competent guidance in how to understand the options, and the pros and cons at every turn. This isn't an easy journey, to say the least. Dr. Springhett offers a feeling of being heard, understood, cared for, valued, worth fighting for, and respected. Need I say more?

November 22nd, 2013
Completly Incompetent
He is arrogant and gives inaccurate information ,even as the exact therapy he discounts are showing great promise at his very hospital , He needs to wake up and stop worrying about how much the big drug companies are paying him on the side for his so called speaking tours. He has been compromise ..period do not go near this guy

July 21st, 2013
Find another Doctor

September 24th, 2012
Pancreatic The worst I have ever experienced
He left Bile in my father for weeks adding greatly to his death .He is a terrible man!