A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stacy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stacy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stacy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stacy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stacy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Stacy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Stacy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stacy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Stacy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Bolingbrook Radiologists.