A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stacy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stacy
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stacy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stacy, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stacy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stacy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Stacy MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Stacy practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stacy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Stacy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Bolingbrook Radiologists.