Plastic Surgeon

6190 Lbj Fwy
Ste 500
Dallas, TX 75240
972-661-5077
Locations and availability (2)

|  Beautiful work by the awesome talented hands of Dr. Stagnone  |  show details
by Darrah J. on May 13th, 2014

Dr. Stagnone is a excellent caring plastic surgeon. His consultations with me were so comfortable. He answered all my questions with honesty and on the same level of intelligence that I could understand as a patient. He had a major breast lift to deal with and tummy that dragged and sagged down bad due to twin child carrying. My expectations were met and even higher than I imagined. I can not express the relief and confidence I feel from this surgery. My.mommie makeover was truly a mommie dream come true. As a single mother of twins and a owner of a salon I never had time to take care of me. But Dr. Stagnone and his staff did exactly that right from the start. He was the first of thre surgeons I consulted with but I know in my heart I picked the right one! For the first time I have no pain on my shoulders from my bra digging in me nor have I ever been able to see my boobs sit up straight in the air and feel so perfectly solid with my own breast tissue. I can't believe I have my high school flat tummy back. Literally the lowest incision ever and anew belly butt that you would never know I want orginally born with from the start. I would do this surgery over and over again. He truly gave back to me what I was missing for so long in my life. Dr. Stagnone will listen to you, his staff will watch over you and answer all your questions even the stupid ones. Dr. Stagnone will calm your fears by preparing you for all circumstances so that you are educated on the procedure you are about to have done. If you want a new you with the best staff care, knowledge of a indepth consultation, and the surgery with hands of magic then Dr. Stagnone is your surgeon. He simply has a talent for helping renew the body. Call him and get your body you deserve because you matter and you need to feel the art of being enhanced with perfection!

|  The most amazing Plastic Surgeon a woman could ask for!  |  show details
by Mercy A. on Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Stagnone is an amazing Doctor. I was supposed to consult with 5 different plastic surgeons before I made my decision for breast implants. Dr. Stagnone was my first visit and my last! Him and his staff immediately made me feel so comfortable and at ease during my consultation and after my procedure. They were kind enough to have a nurse take me home after my procedure because my ride had an emergency. This amazing nurse drove me to my house and stayed the night with me to ensure I was okay. The procedure was painless and I was on my feet on Day Two!!! All the plastic surgery horrors I had read online did not apply to Dr. Stagnone and his team. The wonderful team at Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas answered my every call and answer pre and post operation. I had no complications and no pain and my breast look amazing! The office even called me on my birthday weeks later to wish me a Happy Birthday! Such a warm group of people. I have had many compliments on them and have referred anyone I can think of to Dr. Stagnone's office. Thank you Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas for making this one of the most painless and amazing experiences of my life!

|  breast implants  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2014

Nothing like he promised. Im so sad and mad I wasted 6000 and now have to find a new PS.

|  I would highly recommend Dr. Stagnone  |  show details
by Hope on Feb 17th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Stagnone to anyone who is looking for a great a doctor. He is extremely professional and made me feel so comfortable. The office staff is so nice and make you feel very welcomed. I will never use another doctor in Dallas!

|  Highly recommend Dr. Stagnone  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2014

Dr. Stagnone and his staff were so friendly. My breast augmentation and partial life looks absolutely perfect. They eased all my fears. Dr. Stagnone is an expert. He recommended the perfect size and he knew it would be perfect.

|  Dr. Gregory Stagnone, Dallas, TX EXCELLENT doctor  |  show details
by Lianee on Feb 12th, 2014

I reviewed plenty of doctors' websites, before and after pictures, and procedures offered when researching my desired surgery. I had called four different plastic surgery offices. I received a call back from two of them, one of them being Dr. Stagnone's office. I received a call from Denise, who left me a voice message. The message was very professional, caring and sincere. I really liked that. I called her back and felt no hard sale pressure like I have felt with other doctor's offices. I made my initial appointment, and without seeing any other doctors, I scheduled my surgery with Dr. Stagnone. I met with Denise, Dr. Stagnone, and met everyone in their office! They are all truly wonderful and caring people! When you are in their office, you are treated like you are their only patient. My surgery went perfectly and I have never been happier with how I look. I had my breast implants removed and a breast lift with the areola being minimized. I look amazing!! All follow-up appointments and visits were just as personalized. There was not a difference now that I was all done and I wasn't rushed out the door. I feel if you have the chance when you are interviewing doctors, you HAVE to call Dr. Stagnone. You will NOT be disappointed!!

|  Best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas  |  show details
by Laurie R. on Feb 4th, 2014

I have to say that Dr. Stagnone is the absolute best surgeon ever! He really takes his time talking with you to make sure he understands exactly what your goals are and explains all aspects of the procedure. He did a beautiful job on my nose in 2000 and then a breast implant removal, replacement & lift in 2002. I recently started dating someone after being single for awhile and in our first intimate encounter he exclaimed "You seriously have the most beautiful brreasts I've ever seen!". That's a ipretty impressive testament to Dr. stagnone's work considering he did my breasts 12 years ago!!! Love him and all his womderful staff! I continue to visit his office for microdermabrasion, laser and Botox because everyone I deal with there is just so caring and enthusiastic about helping me attain my skincare goals. Posted by: Laurie R.

|  wonderful!  |  show details
by kf on Jan 9th, 2014

Thank you! I couldn't be happier with my results.

|  Wonderful service!  |  show details
by Ashley on Oct 12th, 2013

Everything about my experience with the office and Dr. Stagnone was exceptional. The staff was very attentive, everyone explained everything thoroughly and clearly, and my surgery (first ever) was made so much more comfortable and relaxed than I'd ever imagined. I was nervous, of course, but never felt uneasy. My expectations were exceeded with every appointment and I couldn't be more satisfied with the work that was done. Dr. Stagnone and his team know their business, specialty, and clients well. His suggestions were clear, instructions from the staff (pre-op and post-op) were fully understood, and any questions I had that remained unanswered (VERY few) were responded to immediately. I cannot tell them "thank you" enough to express my gratitude. I would (and have) recommend this team to anyone in my family and friends. I trust that they will give the same professionalism and care to anyone they encounter.

|  Thank you,,, So so so happy  |  show details
by Dallas gal on Oct 11th, 2013

Thank you Dr Stagnone and staff for my Great results! I love my new bigger perkier breasts, You are awesome. <3

Jul 18th, 2013

I do like Dr. Stagnone and his staff. I am very disappointed when I had breast implants he could of gone under the muscle. My new breast were done over the muscle. After talking to a friends surgeon, he told me that the only thing that was different regarding under the muscle, it would take more time. That's pretty lazy for being a professional. I had new implants to replace the ones that I felt were too small. They were saline. The breast implants Dr Stagnone used are silicon, and really do like the silicon. I just wish I knew more and gone under the muscle. Now there was already a pocket over the muscle and that is what he claimed would the right thing to do.

|  Cosmetic Surgery Review - Dr. Stagnone & Team  |  show details
by Mother & Daughter on Apr 30th, 2013

PLASTIC SURGERY CENTER OF DALLAS REVIEW My Daughter and I recently underwent breast augmentation surgery by Dr. Stagnone. I have been considering this procedure for 12 years and had completed 2 consultations which never went any further. To be honest, I found Dr. Stagnone by searching the Internet and reviewing his gallery. There was no comparison to his results and other doctors period. His work is truly a work of art and that is what I was looking for. Great Results & Great Patient Ratings along with the credibility and experience helped me decide to go to Dr. Stagnone. Upon walking into the office, I knew instantly, that this was why I had waited. Dr. Stagnone and his Wife have built a wonderful Environment. We were very comfortable with him and his staff immediately. I am a project manager by profession, thus, I arrived at the Plastic Surgery Center with my tablet, photos, and a list of questions ! I was not sure how any Doctor would perceive me with all of this stuff in tow. Dr. Stagnone was very receptive to all of my “personal research” and answered all of my questions provided every detail regarding the procedure. He was very thorough, professional, caring and kind as I am a “ Nervous Nelly” when it comes to any type of Surgery. To my surprise, Dr. Stagnone was able to make me feel comfortable instantly. Not once did I doubt my decision as I had done in the past. After selecting Dr. Stagnone, I also found out that a neighbor of mine had augmentation by Dr. Stagnone and she was very happy with him and his wonderful Medical Team. I was so excited at that point. My daughter became interested so we went back for a 2nd consultation for her and we both had surgery on the same day. During our recovery, I called Dr. Stagnone’s Staff a few times and they were very concerned that I had a good recovery experience and made me feel at ease when “Nervous Nelly” surfaced again. The Staff was very genuine and assured me that everything was normal & fine. Jennifer even called me periodically to check in on me and that made me feel so good about my decision! We are very happy and Dr. Stagnone gave us the perfect size. My daughter is a Barbie Doll now, and I’m Looking pretty good too….we are healing beautifully – no problems what so ever. Nervous Nelly has been dismissed !! Overall, Dr. Stagnone has qualities that not many Doctors have these days. His staff is great! They are all very upbeat, friendly and genuinely care about people. They made me and my daughter feel like family, and that's not a feeling you get very often in medicine these days. You can tell a lot about a doctor by his staff, and Dr. Stagnone's staff is a great reflection of his Personality and Philosophies. We highly recommend Dr. Stagnone to anyone considering this procedure. He is Kind, Considerate, Professional, Very Competent and a “Skilled Artist” / Perfectionist of Plastic Surgery. T&T

by Allison on Mar 29th, 2013

Be very wary of Botox "specials". An acquaintance and I both had the same experience where we made appts during a special and had ZERO results, which required a second appt. And they charge for every additional appt. I had to spend $370 total in my two appointments just to have two very small lines smoothed between my brows. And Now I have a droopy right eyelid. Their aestheticians are not highly trained, so I recommend going to a dermatologist or someone with proven results.

Doctor's Response

Allison, thank you for your input however our aesthetician (we only have one) is highly trained. It is not unusual to require a second appointment or touch up following Botox. We would prefer to "under" inject someone vs. over-inject. I am very happy to speak with you if you'd like regarding this situation. Valeire

by Lisa Millard on Mar 17th, 2013

I'm writing this review TEN YEARS after my breast augmentation from Dr. Stagnone. My breasts are as beautiful today as the were ten years ago! I too researched and went to a few other doctors and I was/am SO happy I chose Dr. Stagnone because he's truly an artist, as opposed to some of these doctors who decide they'll add plastic surgery to their services simply to increase their income, when they have no natural affinity or 'feel' for it. He took time with me and his staff was so nice, and recovery was easy and smooth. I'm definitely going back to have him do some other procedures for me!

by Jess C. on Jan 31st, 2013

I met with his office staff first for a breast augmentation. Visited two other doctors just to make sure he was the best and he was! I absolutely love my results, it's been about four months and I couldn't be happier. I appreciated the entire process from sizing to post- surgery follow up. I highly recommend him to anyone as well as my family and friends.

|  Mommy makeover  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

I had a great experience and an awesome outcome! Dr.Stagnone is very caring and kind. His staff made me feel comfortable when asking questions. Highly recommended!

|  Brow lift  |  show details
May 28th, 2012

Dr. Stagnone and his staff are awesome! I went in not knowing exactly what procedure would be best for me. I knew I just didn't want to look so tired all the time. Dr. Stagnone made suggestions and helped me understand which procedure would be the most natural look. I went for my browlift in 1 weekend. Pre and post op visits went very smoothly. Very little pain, and now a month and a half later I feel 20 yrs younger!! Thank you to Dr. Stagnone, Jennifer, Teresa, Sandy, Krista and Denise! Every question I had was answered and I ever felt I was being a bother when I called with any concerns. Great staff, Dr., and surgical suite!!

|  Best in his field and a true artist!  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

After going to multiple consultations in the San Antonio area, I made a trip to Dallas to see Dr. Stagnone. His staff was extremely friendly and caring and I was so impressed with Dr. Stagnone! He took a lot of time with me and never once made me feel rushed - even with my long list of questions. I walked out of the office knowing he was my guy! Since I travelled from out of town, his staff worked with me to consolidate my appointments and cut down on extra trips and costs. I was given very detailed instructions to prepare for my surgery so there were no last minute surprises. I had a "mommy makeover" - breast augmentation with bilateral crescent lifts as well as a tummy tuck and I am THRILLED with my results!! My breasts are soft, natural-looking, perfectly symmetrical, and nothing short of amazing! My stomach has never been flatter! My scars are so thin and fine, I'm confident they will heal to hardly noticable! I had absolutely ZERO bruising and I have had a very easy recovery! This was a HUGE decision for me and I made sure I did my homework - I researched procedures and plastic surgeons for over 2 years before deciding to go with Dr. Stagnone. He is definitely the best in his field and a true artist! I wouldn't hesitate to refer any friends or family to him!

|  lipo....love!  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2011

Staff is awesome, and Dr stagnone was very honest and caring. I had lipo done, and my results ate amazing. And about the previous negative comments, and infection could occur bc of improper post care by herself and the follow up appointments were great and very service oriented and photos were emailed to me. I am planning on going back for my tummy tuck.

|  The best Plastic Surgeon in Dallas!  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2011

I just had a breast lift done by Dr. Stagnone about 3 weeks ago. I have wanted to do this surgery as long as I can remember and every year I would consult many plastic surgeons but I always come back to Dr. Stagnone. Before surgery I interviewed many plastics surgeons and none of them spend the real time with me as Dr. Stagnone did. First, he was very honest with me and pointed out important facts to me even though it wasnt what I wanted to hear them. He answered all my questions about the scars, procedures, pros and cons of getting the augmentation with the lift, etc. His staff is excellent and caring. I have seen his works and I was extremely impressed. Now 3 weeks later after my surgery, the results are magnificent, and I can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. I am so happy with my breast lift and cant wait for my next surgery, breast augmentation. I definitely recommend him to everyone. Dr. Stagnone, you are truly an artist. THANK YOU for your work of art.

|  great!!!!!!!  |  show details
Feb 28th, 2011

My overall experience with Dr. S was amazing. !!!He is truly honest, caring , and very attentive to your needs..

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2010

I knew from my first consultation that I would use Stagnone but I went to a few other surgeons first. I am two weeks post op right now and very happy with my results. The staff is wonderful and have been so helpful during the entire process.. pre and post surgery!! I will definitely use Stagnone again for any other procedures!!!

|  The best in Dallas  |  show details
by MP on Jan 18th, 2010

I was interested in a breast lift with implants. I consulted with Dr. Stagnone, but ended up going to another doctor. BIG mistake!Dr. Stagnone later fixed what the other surgeon had done (which was not easy!)My only regret is not going to him in the first place. I could not be happier with my results.

|  They do not follow up - it's up to you  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

Make sure you make copies and photos yourself or everything!