Dr. Gregory Stagnone MD Patient Reviews

December 9th, 2015
All about the money
This doctor is all about the money. He spent the time with me during my consult but after the surgery when I had legitimate concerns and was not happy with the results he refused to see me

May 28th, 2015
Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Stagnone and his staff. Excellent bedside manner and the staff was very friendly, positive and knowledgeable about the entire process. Very happy with my results.

May 8th, 2015
Breast Augmentation
I was nervous about having a BA but after meeting Dr Stagnone and his staff I was completely comfortable and excited. Dr Stagnone listen to concerns and wants. He answered all my questions and made recommendations. I am so happy with my results and would never consider using a different doctor. The staff was so nice and cared about me both pre and post surgery.

April 15th, 2015
Very pleased with my results. Dr. Stagnone has great bedside manner and an awesome staff!

April 4th, 2015
I am happy with the way I look again!
Dr. Stagnone listened intently to what I had to say, asked a few questions, then suggested a procedure that fit all my needs. He was very friendly, his mannerisms inspired confidence, and I am very happy to have had him perform my procedure. From beginning to end, it was a great experience, and I am beyond happy with my results! If you are also looking to have a great experience from beginning to end, I definitely recommend him and his staff!

February 5th, 2015
Breast augmentation
He and his staff are amazing! Wonderful experience I would definitely do again!

December 31st, 2014
Even back in the day...
1999 implants and no problem whatsoever! Considering upgrading now just b/c.

May 13th, 2014
Beautiful work by the awesome talented hands of Dr. Stagnone
Dr. Stagnone is a excellent caring plastic surgeon. His consultations with me were so comfortable. He answered all my questions with honesty and on the same level of intelligence that I could understand as a patient. He had a major breast lift to deal with and tummy that dragged and sagged down bad due to twin child carrying. My expectations were met and even higher than I imagined. I can not express the relief and confidence I feel from this surgery. My.mommie makeover was truly a mommie dream come true. As a single mother of twins and a owner of a salon I never had time to take care of me. But Dr. Stagnone and his staff did exactly that right from the start. He was the first of thre surgeons I consulted with but I know in my heart I picked the right one! For the first time I have no pain on my shoulders from my bra digging in me nor have I ever been able to see my boobs sit up straight in the air and feel so perfectly solid with my own breast tissue. I can't believe I have my high school flat tummy back. Literally the lowest incision ever and anew belly butt that you would never know I want orginally born with from the start. I would do this surgery over and over again. He truly gave back to me what I was missing for so long in my life. Dr. Stagnone will listen to you, his staff will watch over you and answer all your questions even the stupid ones. Dr. Stagnone will calm your fears by preparing you for all circumstances so that you are educated on the procedure you are about to have done. If you want a new you with the best staff care, knowledge of a indepth consultation, and the surgery with hands of magic then Dr. Stagnone is your surgeon. He simply has a talent for helping renew the body. Call him and get your body you deserve because you matter and you need to feel the art of being enhanced with perfection!

March 26th, 2014
The most amazing Plastic Surgeon a woman could ask for!
Dr. Stagnone is an amazing Doctor. I was supposed to consult with 5 different plastic surgeons before I made my decision for breast implants. Dr. Stagnone was my first visit and my last! Him and his staff immediately made me feel so comfortable and at ease during my consultation and after my procedure. They were kind enough to have a nurse take me home after my procedure because my ride had an emergency. This amazing nurse drove me to my house and stayed the night with me to ensure I was okay. The procedure was painless and I was on my feet on Day Two!!! All the plastic surgery horrors I had read online did not apply to Dr. Stagnone and his team. The wonderful team at Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas answered my every call and answer pre and post operation. I had no complications and no pain and my breast look amazing! The office even called me on my birthday weeks later to wish me a Happy Birthday! Such a warm group of people. I have had many compliments on them and have referred anyone I can think of to Dr. Stagnone's office. Thank you Plastic Surgery Center of Dallas for making this one of the most painless and amazing experiences of my life!

February 17th, 2014
I would highly recommend Dr. Stagnone
I would highly recommend Dr. Stagnone to anyone who is looking for a great a doctor. He is extremely professional and made me feel so comfortable. The office staff is so nice and make you feel very welcomed. I will never use another doctor in Dallas!

February 13th, 2014
Highly recommend Dr. Stagnone
Dr. Stagnone and his staff were so friendly. My breast augmentation and partial life looks absolutely perfect. They eased all my fears. Dr. Stagnone is an expert. He recommended the perfect size and he knew it would be perfect.

February 12th, 2014
Dr. Gregory Stagnone, Dallas, TX EXCELLENT doctor
I reviewed plenty of doctors' websites, before and after pictures, and procedures offered when researching my desired surgery. I had called four different plastic surgery offices. I received a call back from two of them, one of them being Dr. Stagnone's office. I received a call from Denise, who left me a voice message. The message was very professional, caring and sincere. I really liked that. I called her back and felt no hard sale pressure like I have felt with other doctor's offices. I made my initial appointment, and without seeing any other doctors, I scheduled my surgery with Dr. Stagnone. I met with Denise, Dr. Stagnone, and met everyone in their office! They are all truly wonderful and caring people! When you are in their office, you are treated like you are their only patient. My surgery went perfectly and I have never been happier with how I look. I had my breast implants removed and a breast lift with the areola being minimized. I look amazing!! All follow-up appointments and visits were just as personalized. There was not a difference now that I was all done and I wasn't rushed out the door. I feel if you have the chance when you are interviewing doctors, you HAVE to call Dr. Stagnone. You will NOT be disappointed!!