A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stahl, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stahl graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory David Stahl MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. Stahl practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stahl has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Stahl practices Internal Medicine near Wales, ME.