Dr. Gregory Stainer MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

September 10th, 2016
Would not recommend this place
Rude staff, overcharged me twice. Changed my appointments 3 different times. Someone there must have stock in certain name brand drug companies because you have to use the expensive name brand eye drops and not the cheaper generic drops. And if you dare complain about any of the above they threaten to reschedule your surgery 6 weeks out. Really arrogant dr and staff. Won't go back, ever!

July 2nd, 2014
I have been to a lot of doctors in my life and Dr Stainer is one of the nicer ones I have seen. He seemed to care about my problem and really helped to find the correct solution. He seemed very down to earth and easy to talk to. The office as a whole was very polite and nice. Even though the fix for my problem was eye drops for several weeks I ended up getting glasses there as well and they have a great selection. The one downside was he was very busy and I had to wait about 30 minutes to see him but that is the nature of seeing a specialist and it was well worth the wait. I would highly recommend him anytime.

August 29th, 2012
Dr stainer did not read my chart or discuss my concerns ! imo go somewhere else
Dr stainer did not read my chart or discuss my concerns until i started asking staff about his rudeness and his lack of concern or even taking the time to read my chart .just told me i needed glasses and then dismissed me like a child in the principals office , staff took me back to Dr stainer since it was very obvious that i was displeased .dr stainer continued too talk down to me even as he finally went thru my medical history and medications . he stated "it will take a better man than me ! " several times before finally giving me a list of tests to have done , turns out, it was a very negative side effect. from one of my meds !if he had done more than glance at the prescriptions i take he would have known !imo find a dr that c ares instead of one that thinks they are better than you

January 18th, 2017