A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stanislav:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stanislav is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stanislav
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stanislav Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stanislav, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endocrine Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Stanislav graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stanislav has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Vincent Stanislav FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory V. Stanislav practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stanislav has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Stanislav practices Surgery near Denison, IA.
See Denison Surgeons.