Dr. Gregory Stanley MD Patient Reviews

4.8

July 19th, 2016
Great doctor. Office staff is wanting. Very disconnected.

April 27th, 2016
I have known Dr. Stanley since he operated on my husband's elbow in 2003. He is an excellent surgeon, kind, helpful, honest, and fully present in all follow-up care.

October 15th, 2015
Difficult shoulder surgery, well done
I am 72 & very active as to outside work such as wood splitting & property maintenance. I am a hard core ATV trail rider & ride over 1000 trail miles a year. I had a rotator cuff muscle that had been detached for 'at least a year' with a large hole torn in the shoulder joint that kept me awake at night. Dr. Stanley not only reattached it, but after therapy for the past eight months, I have regained 95% use, & feel with continuing therapy will get close to 100%. I can not rate Dr. Stanly high enough. The guy is good. He spends all the time with you needed to answer all your questions & what you need to do to regain full pain free use. He could schedule the post op visits a little more frequent & with him rather than an assistant I liked him so much I had him open up my wrist & relieve the carpal tunnel stress, & my wife had him trim the torn tissue in her knee. I would highly recommend him.

September 2nd, 2015
Had knee surgery. I feel I made the best choice in Orthopedic providers. Dr. Stanley explained everything in terms I can understand leaving me feeling prepared for surgery and recovery.

August 22nd, 2015
I found Dr Stanley to be a doctor who sincerely cares about the "one", more than is common in most doctors offices. He not only listens, but he hears what his patient is saying and because of that, he shows the patient 2 things. One, he is truly concerned about the one in his office at the moment, and Two, he acts on it and goes beyond the traditional treatment. He thinks it out and fits (tailors) the treatment, even though it might be different than usual, to each individual. This is my feelings and experience with Dr. Stanley. He makes me feel like he truly cares and will do what ever it takes to remedy the problem I'm experiencing. Great doctor and caring person.

June 12th, 2013
patient
I rece ntly had a total hip replacement. I was totally scared out of my wits & after talking with Dr. Stanley & Erin....I was much more @ ease. This office runs like a fine tuned machine & the staff is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Stanley 100 percent. The new hip is pain free.

January 27th, 2012
Would recommend this doctor to help them.

August 29th, 2011
although he has a very busy practice Dr. Stanley took the time to explain with pictures what was going on and the options for treatment. He didn't seem rushed although I knew he had other patients to see. I was very happy with my care and would definitly return if needed.

August 28th, 2011
A good experience
Dr. Stanleys staff was very professional and will friendly. Dr. Stanley took the time to explain his diagnosis in terms that I was able to understand. My follow-up appointment went very well even with Dr. Stanley being extremely busy he took the time to explain other issues that had come up and my options for treatment.

August 28th, 2011
First choice for Orthopedic care
Exceptional surgical skillsExcellent listenerFantastic bedside manner