A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Steinke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Steinke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Steinke, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Steinke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan North Lincoln Hospital
- Tillamook County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lloyd Steinke MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Steinke practice?
- Dr. Gregory Steinke has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Steinke practices Family Medicine near Lincoln City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Tillamook, OR.
See Lincoln City Primary Care Doctors.