Dr. Gregory Steinmetz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Steinmetz?

Dr Greg Steinmetz and staff

Posted on August 24th, 2017

Loved the doctor found it extremely easy to talk to and never felt rushed. I am so glad I found this doctor and his staff. All extremely professional, courteous and very helpful!

Long waits but worth it.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

My husband and I had searched a long time after our previous Primary Care doctor retired. When we found Dr. Steinmetz we were immediatley comfortable. He has a great bedside manner and listens to your concerns with focused attention. He never makes you feel rushed even though the office is often backed up. Which may be a symtom of the fact he doesn't rush you out the door. I would rather wait an hour to see a docotor who cares than to be in and out of my appt and feel like I was rushed and processed through like an asembly line. The staff is also just wonderful...

Posted on October 27th, 2017