A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stempky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stempky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stempky
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stempky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stempky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stempky graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stempky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stempky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Stempky practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stempky has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Stempky practices Family Medicine near Spring Lake, MI.
See Spring Lake Primary Care Doctors.