A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Stempky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Stempky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stempky
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Stempky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Stempky, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stempky graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stempky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stempky DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Stempky practice?
- Dr. Gregory Stempky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Stempky practices Family Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Lake, MI and Norton Shores, MI.
See Muskegon Family Physicians.